Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
count chocula said:
i think this is the right place for this. :cool: i've just recently starting using sketchup, and havent quite gotten the hang of it yet. anybody else using it?
why "google's" sketchup? Isn't this application made by someone else?

Wait, are you talking about the $500 sketchup software? I used the demo for a while, till my time ran out. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing....

Architecture software?

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
pdpfilms said:
why "google's" sketchup? Isn't this application made by someone else?

Wait, are you talking about the $500 sketchup software? I used the demo for a while, till my time ran out. Maybe we're not talking about the same thing....

Architecture software?
Yup, we're talking about $500 software that google bought and is now giving away for free! (ok, so it's a watered down version, full featured is still $500). I tried it for about 10 minutes...I need to actually follow the tuturial, but it looked AMAZING!

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
thejadedmonkey said:
Yup, we're talking about $500 software that google bought and is now giving away for free! (ok, so it's a watered down version, full featured is still $500). I tried it for about 10 minutes...I need to actually follow the tuturial, but it looked AMAZING!
Oh, 5h1tmonkeys! I'm there.

EDIT: Dangit! No mac version yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.