Goosync + SyncJe = Multiple Google Calendars?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pokeydonut, Mar 11, 2008.

1. pokeydonut macrumors newbie

So I've managed to follow the directions here:

http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wo...over-the-air-google-calendar-sync-for-iphone/

and in the excellent quickstart guide here:

http://nexthaus.com/SyncJe for iPhone quickstart.pdf

to get over-the-air google calendar syncing on my iPhone through a combination of SyncJe and Goosync. Hooray!

The only features missing are automatic syncing and support for syncing multiple google calendars. Goosync wants $40 for multiple calendar support, but I've already paid $40 for the full version of SyncJe (the demo expires afer 15 days) so I'd like to see if anyone's done this on the iphone successfully before I buy it. Since the whole point of Google Calendar is that my wife and I can see each other's events, multiple calendar support's pretty important.

As for automatic syncing, while SyncJe for the iPhone doesn't support it yet, the rest of their products do so I'm assuming they will soon. According to the goosync website, you need to buy the $40 version to get automatic syncing capabilities as well so I'm also not entirely sure if I'll need both goosync and SyncJe to be set up for automatic syncing or if SyncJe's eventual auto-sync powers will be enough.

Anyway, the question is: has anyone set this up with the paid versions of goosync and syncje and successfully synced their iphone with multiple google calendars over the air?

2. cortesi macrumors newbie

Syncje and GooSync and iPhone = 1 hour sync issue

Hi - I haven't synced multiple calendars, but I was wondering if you are noticing any problems when syncing events created ON the iPhone, then synced to Google Calendar using SyncJe and GooSync. I am using the free version of GooSync and paid $39 for SyncJe. All events created on the iPhone end up 1 hr off in Google. They work when created in Google Calendar and show up ok on the iPhone.

Guy