Goregous iPhone 6 Case with Covered Bottom

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rumorman69, Sep 9, 2014.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Like many of you, I love using my leather iPhone 5S case from Apple. I was expecting to buy another case from them this year for my iPhone 6. However, now I noticed that both their leather and their silicone case have the bottom uncovered. Does anyone know of any alternative cases that cover the top and bottom? I'm looking for a very simple / elegant case (no tacky cutout for the Apple logo) that covers the back, sides, top and bottom. It should be softish on the inside, so as to not scratch/dent my phone. Any thoughts? Thanks!

2. Ashtar macrumors regular

3. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

So, now that some time has passed. Can anyone recommend a case based on the qualities I like?:
    -covered top and bottom
    -clean
    -not bulky
    -Softish on the inside

Thanks!

4. yezza macrumors regular

5. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

Wow I didn't know they had preorders. I'm going to hit up the clear version.

6. arliu macrumors regular

thank you so much for posting this. PS makes the best cases. dropped my iphone 5 like 100 times in this case and no damage to the phone

7. didiee macrumors 6502

so $30 well spent? I had a veil for 5, only 2,3 drops, then it was money down the drain. i finally got a slim armor s for my 5.

had a casology something, eliminated that after 4 days. now on spigen neo hybrid... that's going to go soon. have a ringke coming in today. I am just not sure how durable air jacket is, since a lot of people feels it's more for scratch production, not drop protection.