Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sella

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
Hey guys,
i'm very much looking forward to my new iPhone 4 which I will receive in the next couple of weeks (hopefully). Im still looking for a nice case.
My main interest is to protect the phone, cos I consider to resell it in a year or two, so the condition has to be very good.
I wouldnt say Im careless, but the case should protect the phone if I accidentaly drop it (worst case). I am considering to get the gorilla-tube (http://www.gorilla-cases.com) because it doesnt change the look of the phone and seems to be pretty strong. I would be delighted to hear your opinions about this one. maybe someone got it and make a review? For some reason you only find reviews for the gorilla-tube 3gs, not iphone 4...
Im also curious to know if I can still use display protection films with that case.

Im also free for other proposals, so feel free..

best regards..

Sella

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
I think I would rather sell my iphone4 right away rather than turning it into a mobile telephone box by taking an otterbox-case. :D
Seriously, Im not so much concerned. I want to avoid scratches and stuff and it should be all right if I happen to drop it once in the time being..

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
LOL you guys should fix this

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-12-14 at 11.44.09 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-12-14 at 11.44.09 AM.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 249
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.