Got a 3G, very pleased!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by touchman, Jun 15, 2009.

1. touchman macrumors member

Hi all, i have just bought a 3G on payg, i know the 3g s is due out soon but i'm not too fussed about the minor upgrades, i had to return the first one because of major light leakage, this one is fine, although the ringer/silent switch is slighty loose, not falling off lose just a bit of play in it, i don't know if this is normal, it clicks perfectly off and on and maybe i'm being daft but i'm just curious?, are there any other things i should be aware of that will cause my issues down the line in the way of defects/problems?, i have no dust under screen, all butons are fine "except maybe ringer", the bezel sits flush and i have no crack and light leakage so i think iv'e done ok.

Cheers

2. John T macrumors 68020

John T

Loose! :rolleyes:

3. touchman thread starter macrumors member

any useful replies?

p.s just changed the spelling :D

4. trssho macrumors 6502

No, not minor. If just bought, I would return, and get 32 GB for same price.

5. touchman thread starter macrumors member

Ok, the new one has an extra megapixel, video capture @ faster CPU and a digital compass, it is the same phone with a few goodies thrown in, nowhere near enough to make me return my phone and get one, i'm on payg also so i have the freedom to sell this one and get a 3gs 2 months down the line if i change my mind,