Ok So I got an 'unlocked' iphone from ebay. I looked throughout his feedback and it was all positive... he had about 50 sales many of those iphones, they all seemed to have worked. So I got mine from his this week and his anySim unlock didn't work. Going back and forth in emails he had me go get the firmware version and its Firmware version 04.02.13_G. As I understand it, that firmware is un unlockable. So I emailed him and asked him for a refund. I think he will give it to me but he is trying to convince me that a new version of anysim is going to be released "any day now". QUESTION: Should I take the refund and send it back (might loose 50 bucks in shipping, but oh well) or do I believe him and wait for "any day now" to see if a new version is going to be released? Please I need your advice!