Got a few Pownce invites to give away

NickD

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Colorado
Many of you have probably become aware of the new social networking service, Pownce, a service similar to Twitter, with added features and more functionality. I've been using Pownce since the beginning and absolutely love it.

I also happen to have 6 left-over invites to give away. If anyone on MR wants an invite, please let me know. I'll need an email address to send off the invite, which can be sent via PM if desired.

See you all on Pownce!
NickD

epochblue

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
And how exactly is this any different from what you can do in IM already?
Shhhhh - those aren't the questions you're supposed to ask! ;)

Truth be told, it's similar to IM the way Twitter or Jaiku is similar, Pownce just gives you the ability to send files and a few other minor things.

NickD

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Colorado
^ As well as having unlimited characters to work with in each post.

Just so you know, I have 2 invites left, so the next two people to PM me or respond to the thread will get em'

koddakid

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2007
I have 6 Pownce invites to give away...if anybody wants them just send me a PM...first come first serve.

Is just me but no matter how many times i see the word pownce it will always look wrong

TrenchMouth

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2002
how is everyone liking pownce so far? the AIR client is pretty nice, just waiting for a real API to launch so that it starts getting a little more useful.

as someone who really doesnt like twitter, i am pretty pleased with pownce.