Got a new dock today - works great with the 6 (good for 6+ too)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HXGuyAZ, Sep 24, 2014.

1. HXGuyAZ macrumors 6502

If anyone is looking for a dock for their phone (since Apple didn't release on this time around for some reason), I received this really nice one today from Fuz Designs called the EverDock. Works with pretty much any phone I believe and can work with or without a case, comes with different rubber pieces you can change out. It's a solid piece of aluminum and not sure what kind of suction stuff they are using but this **** is stuck to the desk pretty good. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

Belkin one is plastic, I doubt it stays put in the same fashion that this does...you really can't move this one unless you really try which is nice. Design is also much better...and it's not something you buy every day so for the extra $25 I'd say it's worth it.

I did spend a minute with a Sharpie turning the connector end black, the white was annoying the crap out of me...a little OCD. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I was kind of disappointed that Apple didn't a stand for the iPhone 6 this time around.

4. AppleTecFan macrumors 6502

AppleTecFan

5. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, works with a case as well, comes with different size rubber pieces that you can change out to fit whatever you need.

6. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

7. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

A bit, but you buy it once and you're done, unlike the many Apple docks I've bought over the years that I can no longer use.