Got a problem with the Back to school Promotion

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dachong678, Sep 24, 2010.

1. dachong678 macrumors newbie

Hi guys,
    I am student from UK, and bought a mac and a ipod with the back to school promotion, everything is fine and I checked the status of the promotion, it's been approved... So I am expecting my cheque for month, but it never show...
    So I call the apple education (0800 072 1154), a lady answer the call and said the cheque has been sent out month ago :confused: WHAT? then she told me she needed to chat with the promotion team, the conclusion is they will send it again...:(
    Here is the problem, the cheque is obviously lost somewhere, or have they ever sent it out? is it possible to ask them to change it to a bank transfer? I know, in the online FAQ, it is not possible...but does anybody know, or any other solution for this?
    Plus, do you know if 0800 072 1154 is the right number for this kind of issue in the UK?

Thanks.

2. MartyF81 macrumors 6502

Stuff gets lost in the mail all the time. That's life. I don't think anyone here is going to be able to answer you about convincing them to do a EFT instead of check.

As far as them "ever" sending it out. I am sure they did.... A company like Apple isn't the type to mess around with "Pretending" to send checks out.