iPad mini Got a replacement iPad mini..What is warranty period?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Nanasaki, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Nanasaki macrumors 6502

Nanasaki

The volume key is broken...So I went to Apple Store get a replacement iPad...I am so happy hat they replacement the new unit for me even I had a screen crack...

My warranty period should run out on Jan.7, 2014. he work sheet stated that: Thank you for choosing AppleCare for the repair of your Apple Product. To ensure the highest level of quality and reliability, all work is performed by AppleCare certified technicians using genuine Apple parts. Additionally, all repairs are backed by Apple’s 90-day service limited warranty, or the original one-year limited warranty, whichever is longer.

So that should give me warranty around to March. However, when I check on Apple support site with the new serial number, it still indicated my warranty ends on Jan.7, 2013...

So what I am looking at? January or March?

2. aristobrat macrumors G4

Keep your paperwork. It's 90 days from when you got the replacement, regardless of what the website shows.

3. Nanasaki thread starter macrumors 6502

Nanasaki

Thanks....

4. Yahooligan macrumors 6502a

Yahooligan

The answer is in your post, I've underlined the keyword and highlighted the whole sentence. Your warranty is the same as you had with the original unit, however since that is less than 90 days away the new unit's warranty would be 90 days from when the repair was done.