Got a reservation pickup "reminder" email from Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Khurram, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khurram macrumors 6502

I didn't see this posted yet but I got an email from Apple today reminding me of my pickup reservation at my designated Apple store on Thursday.

Glad to know I wasn't bumped or canceled from the reservations list like i've heard from some other members here.

It also mentions how the price I was shown when I reserved (599.00) was a mistake and I could confirm my upgrade price via the link in the email which I did. $199.00 now shows up correctly.

I guess i'll come Thursday I'll be one Iphone 4 happier:D

Just an FYI:

I managed to place my reservation via the iphone apple store app on the first day.
    [​IMG]

2. appleguy123 macrumors 604

appleguy123

Always chack the front page before posting. ...

3. scwinsett macrumors 6502a

scwinsett

Yea My situation is the exact same... it was funny to me because this email was unnecessary. A reminder? for me? hah I won't forget.. i just email them a reminder that I'm coming!

4. Khurram thread starter macrumors 6502

Ooops! My bad

5. drewsky08 macrumors newbie

I recieved the initial confirmation email after I reserved my iPhone 4 for pickup at the Walnut Creek store however I'm yet to get the "reminder" email. I have my Apple ID registered under my work email, and when I went to the account settings, it said my Apple ID/email was andrew.steele, not andrew.steele@bestbuy.com so I'm thinking that may be the issue. I do have the reservation confirmed, though, through the Apple Store app on the iPhone so I think I'm safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.