Got a reservation pickup "reminder" email from Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Khurram, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khurram macrumors 6502

Aug 28, 2006
    I didn't see this posted yet but I got an email from Apple today reminding me of my pickup reservation at my designated Apple store on Thursday.

Glad to know I wasn't bumped or canceled from the reservations list like i've heard from some other members here.

It also mentions how the price I was shown when I reserved (599.00) was a mistake and I could confirm my upgrade price via the link in the email which I did. $199.00 now shows up correctly.

I guess i'll come Thursday I'll be one Iphone 4 happier:D

Just an FYI:

I managed to place my reservation via the iphone apple store app on the first day.
  2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

Apr 1, 2009
    15 minutes in the future
    Always chack the front page before posting. ...
  3. scwinsett macrumors 6502a

Apr 21, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Yea My situation is the exact same... it was funny to me because this email was unnecessary. A reminder? for me? hah I won't forget.. i just email them a reminder that I'm coming!
  4. Khurram thread starter macrumors 6502

Aug 28, 2006
    Ooops! My bad
  5. drewsky08 macrumors newbie

Jun 19, 2010
    I recieved the initial confirmation email after I reserved my iPhone 4 for pickup at the Walnut Creek store however I'm yet to get the "reminder" email. I have my Apple ID registered under my work email, and when I went to the account settings, it said my Apple ID/email was andrew.steele, not so I'm thinking that may be the issue. I do have the reservation confirmed, though, through the Apple Store app on the iPhone so I think I'm safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.