Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

simple20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Heh.... not the phone, I got a virus that has been kicking my ass since last saturday and have barely, very lightly used my phone and this is the result. Pretty incredible because I've never had these kinds of results. How you use your phone really matters, I guess.

Btw, I'm feeling much better today. :D

photoeg.png

kre62

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
Heh.... not the phone, I got a virus that has been kicking my ass since last saturday and have barely, very lightly used my phone and this is the result. Pretty incredible because I've never had these kinds of results. How you use your phone really matters, I guess.

Btw, I'm feeling much better today. :D

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/292/photoeg.png

Yeah, my battery lasts a long time when I plug in in every so often while winding it down.....

simple20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Ha! Yeah, I agree, it looks like that. But I didn't. I literally didn't use my phone for the first 2 days. I have been uber sick. And no game playing. After those 2 days, I wanted to see how long that battery could go.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Do you see the text "iPhone has been plugged in since the last full charge"? That means that the usage times are not correct for one and only one charge. Also no viruses exist for the iPhone or any other iDevice. So far there have only been two worms and they only effect jailbroken iPhones that have OpenSSH installed and the default root password.

iAmYou

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Also no viruses exist for the iPhone or any other iDevice. So far there have only been two worms and they only effect jailbroken iPhones that have OpenSSH installed and the default root password.

Did you even READ the post?

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2008
Do you see the text "iPhone has been plugged in since the last full charge"? That means that the usage times are not correct for one and only one charge. Also no viruses exist for the iPhone or any other iDevice. So far there have only been two worms and they only effect jailbroken iPhones that have OpenSSH installed and the default root password.

*Facepalm*

He doesn't ACTUALLY have a virus on his iPhone, the OP is ill and hasn't used his phone much at all due to being ill. The OP has a virus, not the iPhone.

UltimaLink

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2010
Somewhere in PA.
One time I was at my grandmothers's house for the weekend, and I didn't have my charger, it was at like 1% when I got home monday night.

Apple devices have great battery life.

Roofy.

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2009
Thats pretty normal. If you didnt have 3 days standby it would probably be at 6.5 hours. Which is what I get.

Eso

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2008
Even without the "plugged in since the last full charge,” I wouldn’t consider this great battery life. However, I care about “usage,” not “standby."

3 days of standby accounts for nearly 30% of battery power alone. Add that to the 12% still left and they are sitting at 42% battery left after 5 hours of use...

Amino Man

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2010
I was purposely trying to drain my battery by using GPS, LED flash and leaving the screen on and the iPhone finally died with 6 hours of usage. To reiterate, I was trying to drain the battery as fast as possible and it took 6 hours. This battery is awesome!

Also, the battery lasts longer I you have orientation lock on. Try it, you'll see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.