Got An AT&T email Survey Today........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by boss1, Oct 13, 2007.

1. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

It was a very thorough survey (about 50 questions or so) and it had text boxes to write out opinions and requests for features!

Just wanted to let everyone know I really broke it down to them in text. They really do need to add things and fix certain things.

(those who have seen my pattern of posting know I do not readily defend apple or att when it comes to missing or broken features on the iPhone ;) )

EDIT: I'm not going to rewrite the survey but just so you know it asked to rate and give feedback on things such EDGE performance and current applications as well as open ended feedback on which features applications that I feel the iPhone lacks or look forward too seeing.

2. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Can't really tell from your post, but was the survey regarding the iPhone specifically, of just AT&T's service/phones in general?

If its iPhone sepcific, that's very cool news. AT&T definitely has an interest to get more iphones sold and keeping people on its network, so hopefully that feedback will get passed on.

3. boss1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

boss1

The survey asked questions and asked for feedback regarding the iPhone, AT&T service as well as a few questions about prior cell service/ phones / and type of computer I use at home and they also asked for biographic data .. ASL and Race /ethnicity etc. It was a very thorough survey.

Anyway... I answered all the questions as honestly and as objective as possible. I also took the opportunity to let them know how I really feel about EDGE as well as general stuff such as the lack of:

• Notes that sync
    • To Do's
    • Searchable contacts
    • No true AIM client or MMS
    • Local file storage (browsing and editing documents etc)
    • etc

4. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

I kept getting these too .I was answering them a while, but they started coming weekly. ha-ha.

When I did them, I gave apple perfect on everything and AT&T lower scores. ha-ha.

5. mpuck972 macrumors 6502

mpuck972

Way to make Apple provide better products, tell them the crap they put out is perfect.

6. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

I read this:

Then I read this:

Then I sighed.

7. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Either I'm misreading your post, or mpuck's post, but I think mpuck had a point. With the massive amount of whining thats been going on about what's wrong with the iphone, here is an actual opportunity to get an opinion out there of what should be fixed.

Granted, powerbook911 might be perfectly happy with the iphone. But consumer surveys are a good (though not perfect) way of gauging public opinion and figure out if all the iphone complaining is sizeable or just an extremely loud minority. So take them seriously or just don't fill them out.

8. Island Dog macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

I got that survey this morning as well. I gave my opinion on things the iPhone needs improvement on.