Got an iPad now what?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by karkid, Aug 24, 2011.

1. karkid macrumors member

So I played with a friends iPad 2 today and I wanted one so I got a 32gb 3G iPad 2

Now that I have one I'm like now what :eek:

I had the first one for a bit just wondering cool apps for the iPad what you use it for etc

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

While I cannot post every useful and well made app in every post, I'd recommend a search as many users have posted a lot. Here is what I can recommend:

PDF:
    GoodReader or PDF Expert or ReaddleDocs

Games:
    Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, many more

Office apps:
    Pages, Keynote, Numbers

Productivity:
    DropBox, Evernote, 2Do: Tasks done in style, LogMeIn Ignition

New:
    FlipBoard, CNN, Pulse News

Thats my rec.... this may vary as you may have diff uses for the iPad. Congrats on the purchase.

3. HuggyLowDown macrumors regular

HuggyLowDown

One of my new favorite apps are HBO Go and Max Go (Cinemax). They're both free on the app store but require a subscription. CNN is also a good app to check up on news. :)

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

If you have an extensive DVD collection, check out DVD Profiler. It's amazing. :D

5. NTeggerdine macrumors member

What do you like to do? I do everything on my iPad. I am a photographer so I do a lot of photo editing with it, I play games watch movies, I am also into art and I do a lot of drawing on my iPad also. Are you into music? Are you into social networking? It all depends on what you like to do. I'm into a lot of creative artistic hobbies so the options are endless with my iPad.

6. LaurieAnn macrumors regular

LaurieAnn

If you subscribe to Netflix streaming Watch Instantly service, download their Netflix App and watch movies on your iPad.

7. palpatine macrumors 68040

That is sort of like buying a computer and asking us what you can do with it. Everything? We need to know a bit more about you :)

For me, I mainly use it for reading (GoodReader, iBooks, Kindle) and writing (Evernote, VoodooPad, SimpleNote, Pages). Occasionally, I will use it for watching stuff (Netflix, HuluPlus), but I don't play any games on it.

8. skittles90623 macrumors regular

Yeah, seriously, just think what you can use it for. i use mine to browse through newspapers and magazines. For some reason, I have a much better time going through my iPad for reading than through my laptop. It seems a lot more interactive?? maybe that's not the word, but watevs.

As others have said, it's a tablet computer. Do what you will.