Got an iPhone 6 Plus - How Do I Carry It?

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
Got an iPhone 6 Plus - How Do I Carry It?
In your pocket?

Just don't put it in your back pocket and sit on it and you will be fine.

Take care of your $750+ electronic like you should (unlike those other people who didn't).

heartlegs

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
In your pocket?

Just don't put it in your back pocket and sit on it and you will be fine.

Take care of your $750+ electronic like you should (unlike those other people who didn't).

Actually very curious about this- place it in your front pocket and report back in a week.

Marli

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2011
please be mindful of doing that. It is prone to twisting and bending to a point that would make resale useless.

Been fine so far.. Can't see why it would bend, unless I take it our and deliberately bend it, or stomp on it.. If I applied enough force to bend it I'm my pocket I think I would be bruised an sore afterwards.

scottw324

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2012
Actually very curious about this- place it in your front pocket and report back in a week.
Mine has been in my front pocket or my cargo pockets for the last week. No issues. I wear jeans (old navy regular cut) or cargo pants.

Keep in mind that it is a big device, not your tiny iP5/5S or 4/4S. You will have to think about where you put it. As long as you think and take care of your expensive electronic device, it will be fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.