Got electric shock from iPod

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Vimpelis, May 31, 2007.

  1. Vimpelis macrumors newbie

    May 31, 2007
    Three weeks ago i bought 30gb video iPod. And in these two weeks i got shocked by iPod two times. It occured when i connected ipod to my PowerMac G5. But i haven't got shocked at work (MacPro) where i connect and disconnect it more oftenly. Is this bad for iPod or is it my G5? I've noticed that after the shock my mac was giving a little electricity shock.
    Thanks for help!

Share This Page