Got iCloud, Music Video's in Video Section

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kukheart, Jun 5, 2012.

1. kukheart macrumors regular

kukheart

This is more of annoyance than an actual "problem" but I got iCloud months ago and am not happy with it at all and now under the Video section on my iPhone 4 all of the Music Videos are listed, (about 65). It is all saved in the Cloud and not on actual phone but still on the list. None of the Movies or TV Shows are listed. Is this normal? Is there anyway I can remove these from there? I've been up and down the Video Section and iCloud section in iPhone Settings. I know it's not a real problem, but it just annoys me. Any help? Thank You

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

It's normal on the iPhone. For some reason movies and tv shows aren't listed in the videos app on the iPhone. There is a listing for those on the iPad though.

You can click on the store button then select purchased to see your movies and tv shows .

As far as removing the music videos from your list just turn off iTunes Match on your phone. Doing this will remove the music too though.

3. kukheart thread starter macrumors regular

kukheart