Got mine through the ATT website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Planenutok, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Planenutok macrumors newbie

I just got my preorder through on the ATT website

2. Tonzino macrumors newbie

did it make you choose a plan? were you unlimited before? grandfathered?

3. Planenutok thread starter macrumors newbie

no i was not unlimited didnt get into iphones till after they neutered it. just kept my current 2gb

4. jpix55 macrumors member

I reached the select plan on apple with ATT. I am grandfathered and unlimited data was an option. however I still haven't been able to successfully complete an order on either apple or ATT.

5. thenumbersrbad macrumors 6502

thenumbersrbad

i keep getting a code that my phone cant be upgraded....is something to do with if you get a discount on your plan? does anyone know?

6. jpix55 macrumors member

I also have that error on the ATT website, and I receive a discount. Might be the reason why. I didn't even think of that.

7. Dangerdog3000 macrumors member

ATT doesnt move past the check upgrade options page. It just gives me an error and says call this number monday - friday between x-y time. Apple store gets up to the same area and then quits on me saying could not process.

8. RogueApple macrumors member

I actually made it throughout the AT&T site a few minutes ago... Grandfathered unlimited data and text and minutes all transferrable to the new iPhone 4S. Also gave me the discounted pricing for a new 2 year contract, as well as telling me that my phone will arrive on Oct. 14. Just keep trying!