got my 15in mbp today

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rudyrox, Feb 23, 2009.

1. rudyrox macrumors member

2.53ghz 4 gb mem, 320 7200rpm hd. SO NICE. WOW. i was always a windows person but its just so....so.. right!!!! ahhhh

2. aj178 macrumors newbie

am really thinking of buying the same model tomorrow but am really worried with all the issues i read about around here ... anyways congratz man

3. theITGuy macrumors 6502a

theITGuy

Congrats it's a fantastic machine...

Cheers.

-J.-

4. Repo macrumors 6502a

Repo

What issues?

5. wesrk macrumors 6502a

don't be, for every problem you see posted here, there are quite a few number of computers that are quite perfect, I don't have any data to support what I'm saying, but I'm sure the people who experience problems is a small percentage compared to those that go an extended period of time without a hitch.

6. Repo macrumors 6502a

Repo

If you look around MacRumors for a while, you'll find a good number of people post threads talking about how their MacBooks are still working and great, such as this thread.

7. Fishermanbb macrumors newbie

Got mine today too!!...Showed up ON TIME @ 10:25......

15" MBP, 2.8, 7200 RPM 320 GB HD......

Hooked it up to the 24" ACD and wired APPLE Keyboard which came last week....Hooked up the Logitech VX Revolution mouse.....and away I went.....Moved all my files, set up mail, ITunes, moved my bookmarks over to Safari.....

AND.....I just finishing setting up a new wireless with a Time Capsule AND an Airport Extreme Base....one broadcasts 5 Mhz. "N" only....The other is on 2.4 Mhz. B/G only...They are tethered via Ethernet......The whole house is now wireless and lightening fast...

Everything was so easy I am LOVING switching to a MAC!!!!

8. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68030

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
    Enjoy,enjoy,enjoy!
    Incredible machine, with an awesome config, congrats:cool: