got my 2nd iPhone today

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bassproguy07, Nov 19, 2008.

1. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

Got a replacement iphone today, due to a screen defect. Have you ever pressed on your laptops screen and seen that jelloy liquid distortion? Yah When i typed on my 3G it would do the same exact thing, so i took it to the apple store and they instantly said "this is not right" and gave me a replacement. Anyone else have this issue??? if so go get it replaced I was in and out in under 10 minutes. If you dont know what I am talking about, go to your nearest LCD screen and press on it with your finger, you will see what I am talking about. The weird thing is it only happened in one spot on the phone no where else.

2. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

I'm glad you got it exchanged. After reading your post I went and pressed on mine to see. No distortion at all. Weird problem you had.

3. bassproguy07 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

yah I know my genius pretty well, and he thought it was weird as well, even if I pushed the home button it would distort. And im not saying like press on it hard just barely press it like you would select an app or something. He did all the routine liquid searches etc. and I have never dropped it so idk if I just had a bad lcd or what definately diggin the new phone though, my other one was pretty scratched up. dont golf with your iphone, it doesnt like sand haha.