Got my 3rd year Uni exam results today

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xUKHCx, Jul 11, 2007.

1. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Despite the weather, despite having to get up at 6.30am to take my parents to the airport, i'm extremely happy.

I got an average of 66% which i'm delighted with considering i'm dyslexic, I got 74% for my design project (dissertation).

I missed my January exams due to a sleepwalking + stairs = hospital for a week + home rest for a further week incident. Which means I will have to sit 3 exams in August. Before these results I thought I was mediocre at my subject but this will give me the confidence to go on and improve overall.

One more year and I will hopefully have a high 2.1 or just pushing a 1st masters degree then watch out.

Just shows what a difference a day makes, yesterday was thinking that I may drop out and graduate with just a BEng and look for a new career path, but today all is well with the world.

2. furious macrumors 65816

furious

Congrats. I know the feeling of wanting to drop out well. I am just lucky I am able to snap out of it fast.

I have friends who have done 4 years of uni and now are changing Majors. :p

3. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

Congratulations. One step closer to the real world. I'd stay a student as long as you can :D

4. Atlasland macrumors 6502

Yeah - congratulations. I can relate to the wanting to drop out. Good thing you didn't.

Enjoy the moment, but don't get complacent for your next set!