Got my boyfriend a Ferrari Macbook Pro keyboard

macbookairgirl

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011

Bought this for my boyfriends birthday. He loves fast cars but he will have to settle for a fast keyboard.

Callumbear845

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2011
It is a first generation Lamborghini Gallardo released in the early 2000's. A few years ago they released the second generation named the Gallardo LP560/4 referring to a longitudinally mid mounted engine with 560 BHP and four wheel drive.

maratus

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
Canada
I believe his point is that any car like that is a Ferrari for an uneducated person. Oh, of course I mean't for a person that doesn't know about cars.

/troll mode off

Fortunately, many girls nowadays are able to identify SL or similar sporty model as a Mercedes-Benz and not to confuse it with Ferrari or *whatever* Can't say the same about any other manufacturer. Supercar owners, u mad?!!!

P.S. I don't like that keyboard from pictures, though it may be better in real life. I'd rather have that Lamborghini engraved directly on the screen glass panel. That will make those glassy screens worthwhile.

macbookairgirl

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
He tells me it was a big hit with his friends at work today. My gift is getting a lot of mileage :D

clairedelune

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2012
wow that definitely looks really nice! i've been using the standard 1-color ones (i love changing colors lol) but that looks so cool

but it looks like some of the letters get blocked out by the image, though ):