Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Two things,

1.Can you take a photo of the case from just a little further back (not as close)

2. Can you upload a smaller photo or maybe a link to the full size photo.

TomxHow

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2009
I don't know about you,but you might want to take one without your address showing?

OMGitsShan

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2010
LMAO now at least everyone knows which house on your street has an iPhone 4 and a case! Might want to blur that part out in future! Don't know why you placed it on top of the mail bag as a background as apposed to a nice table top/counter.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Yeah me too. Incase smoked thingy. Really nice and fits well. Not going to use it though - Vaja awaited.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Hey i just got my case from InCase by apple... =D London...

I'm sorry, I should have explained in my first post that if you want to upload a large image, Scroll down just a bit under this message box and click on Attach Files (when your writing the message under Additional Options)

there you can upload your HD image and get a smaller image link for us to click on and view the full size image in a different page. Also, don't post your address.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
Same here. Got one of the black InCase ones. It doesn't cover up much of the top or bottom, but gets all of the back and sides. It's a little translucent, unlike the sliders I have used before. I really would like a colored case, but for right now this saves me the $35 a slider costs. This one is also thin enough that it might still work in docking devices, although I don't use many because my cheapo ones won't charge the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.