Got my first battle scar today

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shenfrey, Apr 26, 2015.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Noticed it this morning, a very tiny light scratch on the SS. Everyone says they can't see it but I know it's there :p Regardless, it's quite freeing knowing it's there because now I don't need to carry my wrist about like it's made of glass.

I would NEVER wear a case to protect it from scratches like this, it's a watch and I will wear it proudly as a watch (as well as upgrade to every other apple watch in the foreseeable future).

Stainless steel aside, that sapphire glass bro, it'll take a tank to bring that thing down it seems lol.

Apple Watch Review score: 11/10, Tim Cook was right it was "worth the wait".

2. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

It's a wearable, always open to the elements.

That's why I bought a 'used' Focus RS as opposed to one kept in cotton wool all its life :cool:

3. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Honest wear shows character. I can't wait for mine. June feels like forever #

4. telefono macrumors 6502

telefono

I look after my Watches and will do the same with my 42mm SS with Link (when it arrives) a small scratch would not bother me.

Like apple said, its the most personal device they have made and now with your little scratch its completely personal to you ;)

Enjoy, I can't wait to get mine...........