Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
boy is that thing a chore to put together:eek:(sarcasm, lol), i almost couldnt handle sliding the two feet into the retaining bar:D...those of you who have one know what im talking about the rest of your ignore me:D

btw this thing is really nice, its not too hard to type on it either, though i have a wireless keyboard for that

vicious7

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2007
Jacked into the net...
boy is that thing a chore to put together:eek:, i almost couldnt handle sliding the two feet into the retaining bar:D...those of you who have one know what im talking about the rest of your ignore me:D

btw this thing is really nice, its not too hard to type on it either, though i have a wireless keyboard for that

Yeah, mine came in today, too. And I am loving it. The screen is now high enough that I don't have to strain my neck. The stand was easy to assemble and is quite sturdy despite what others are experiencing. My new and expensive (for me anyway) MBP is definitely secure on the stand.

My desk real estate has also opened up somewhat. When the twin lacie drives and the ACD arrive, I will have room for 'em beside the fax machine and various and sundry materials that typically take up desk space, i.e. DSLR , paperwork, books, etc.

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 95

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
I got one but it was rather easy to put together. I love it, just makes my desk look so much nicer.

yeah, sorry, i was being sarcastic, its quite easy to put together, i was expecing lots of screws and stuff, but nope, just slide the little legs together, sweet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.