Got my iMac yesterday and ...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Stitch30, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Stitch30 macrumors member

no Leopard on or with it.

I was a bit disapointed but I didn't care too much since I ordered it via the up-to-date programm.

Now I read on the main page that many customers got a Drop-in edition of the Leopard DVD with their purchased computer. I would like to know if ''everybody'' is supposed to get that dvd or just if the reseller got them you are entitled to have one.

Thanks for the replies.

Stitch30

2. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Im not sure, but if you purchased the computer before 6PM, it may not have had the drop-in, since technically Leopard wasn't officially released. If I were you I'd bring your receipt back to the store where you bought it, and see if they will give you a drop-in disc.

3. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

I assume the drop in was not given to the reseller you got your computer from in time. Maybe resellers don't get them, I'm not sure.

4. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

My dad picked up his imac on leopard launch night. Basically, once they closed the store at 4:00 to prep fro the launch at 6, they went thru each of the machines in inventory and dropped in a leopard disk. If he had purchased before 4:00, he would have had to do the up to date program.