Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ciscomata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
So I ordered from Apple.com on the 20th both Gold and Silver still says Processing Items and than I order from AT&T on the 22nd. Didn't even check my status but than Fedex came to my door and left me a package and I didn't know what it was but when I opened it was from AT&T my brand new iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold. It shipped within a week. :)

AT&T.com is the way to go.

famoussasjohn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
Congrats! I'm jealous as I sit here waiting for my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray for AT&T with the expectation of Oct 16 - Oct 23 that was placed on the 17th. Could have sworn the 128GB was the same time-frame of 3-4 weeks when I ordered. Maybe my order is broken? :eek:

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
So I ordered from Apple.com on the 20th both Gold and Silver still says Processing Items and than I order from AT&T on the 22nd. Didn't even check my status but than Fedex came to my door and left me a package and I didn't know what it was but when I opened it was from AT&T my brand new iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold. It shipped within a week. :)

Alright, spill the beans, who's paying you to say this. :p

ciscomata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Alright, spill the beans, who's paying you to say this. :p

No one, and if yall want one I heard Target has 16gb ones and 64gb depending on where you live.

----------

Congrats! I'm jealous as I sit here waiting for my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray for AT&T with the expectation of Oct 16 - Oct 23 that was placed on the 17th. Could have sworn the 128GB was the same time-frame of 3-4 weeks when I ordered. Maybe my order is broken? :eek:

Mine said 28-35 days but hey I got my baby today. :)

vi2867

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2006
Eastvale, CA

Wow! Did your order get lost and put on top of the stack.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.