Got my iPhone 6 plus leather case today!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by S25843, Sep 17, 2014.

1. S25843 macrumors newbie

This thing is going to be one huge phone!!

Attached Files:

2. S25843 thread starter macrumors newbie

Comparison

Attached Files:

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Congrats! I'm hoping to pick up a midnight blue iPhone 6 case when I pick up my phone on Friday.

4. S25843 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I was hoping to get a Midnight Blue or Black,, but when I ordered,, shipping on the dark colors was 5-7 days,, where as this one would come before the phone, which was important, since I'm getting the phone Friday at some point,, and then Friday night I'm off to Europe,, so I didn't want to spend a week over there without a case on it.

5. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Got mine to, has a small scratch at the top (which wasn't me), but not that bothered since it's most likely going to happen anyways. Seems like a nice thin case though - not sure if it's 100% worth the money, but definitely happy I bought it.

6. jamesarm97 macrumors 65816

Just received mine also, but they shipped me the Red instead of Black. Order shows black. There is just one letter difference on the part number and I guess someone read it wrong. Now I have to ship it back and wait a week to get a replacement.

7. RByers8252 macrumors regular

Do you like the red? I'm stuck debating between black or red for my 6+. Had a product red smart cover forever ago for my iPad but not sure what color to choose to carry every day.

8. metsjetsfan macrumors 65816

Did you notice how thin it was
    Compared to 5S leather case. Not sure if it will do well on drops. Thoughts?

9. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

Mine is still in processing hell. I ordered the Brown Leather + case like 4 days ago and it still has not moved past the processing point.

Case looks awesome though, be sure to post a picture of how it looks when you get your phone inside of it.

10. westcoastcyc macrumors regular

Ordered my Black Iphone6 leather case on Sept 14th, shipped today.