Got my iphone so far happy with ATT

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ant131531, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ant131531 macrumors member

Although the bill is expensive, i am enjoying thier service. I just got today and all the way home, live about 30 miles from downtown atlanta i got 3G full bars even at my house...i am like wow...

Thier service is great....cant wait for 7.2 Megabits/s so far the 3.6 is amazing speed so imagine that.

Then again ATT mobility is stationed in atlanta..comment here on your 3G bars and whatnot.

2. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

iPhone service in the last few weeks has improved considerably for whatever reason

3. ant131531 thread starter macrumors member

oooo that explains why..i got it at the right time!

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Congrats OP; and yes the coverage seems to be a little better at times, but I still get the occasional "no service" flashes. I'm getting 4 bars on a more often basis v. 1-3 bars, but 3G is really spotty....:(

5. ant131531 thread starter macrumors member

Wow, 3G here isnt spotty at all...i came form the mall to my house where i got the phone and tat was a 15 mile drive and i got 3G 5 bars all over...atlanta is a hotspot for ATT tho

6. schoff0310 macrumors member

schoff0310

So far I am happy with A T & T

I agree. I have no problem with AT &T either. Network is better in my area (So. Florida) than Sprint. 3G is great. Even in my supermarket. Sprint did not work at all in my Publix.

I am a new iPhone user and switched over from Sprint in June when I got the new 3gs and I Love it!

7. roeiboot macrumors regular

roeiboot

congratz....

got mine 2 weeks ago, and still very happy with it overall...