Got my new 24" iMac today

Discussion in 'iMac' started by xSeanZx, Oct 14, 2007.

1. xSeanZx macrumors member

Sep 16, 2007
    Well, it is my birthday, and at 7:30 I was woken up to a brand new iMac sitting in front of me.

I am in love.

I was previously a windows user, and I have to say that I like the OS X much better, and I like the interface of everything better as well. I am still keeping my PC for gaming however, but the Mac now has my heart haha
  2. big.birdd macrumors member

Aug 11, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
  3. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

Nov 16, 2006
    Bay Area
    Call me up if your family is looking for another kid. I have birthdays in June, July, August and September. I don't eat much and I'm never at home so I'm very low maintenance.
  4. HLdan macrumors 603

Aug 22, 2007
    Nice! Congrats! It's always great to read about a Windows user moving to the OS X platform and liking it. What are the specs?
  5. xSeanZx thread starter macrumors member

Sep 16, 2007
    I got the 24 inch, just running the 2.4 GHz processor with the 320G hard drive and I have 2G of RAM (bought a seperate one gig stick). Running the wireless mouse and keyboard.

Another cool thing that I guess since it was my birthday and my mom was spending so much money, the guy got her .mac and a pro care card for a total of 16 bucks. Pretty nice, considering the .mac membership alone is 100.