Got my new ipad. In and out in 10 mins

Discussion in 'iPad' started by cpnotebook80, Mar 16, 2012.

1. cpnotebook80 macrumors 6502a

Went to an apple reseller near my work. The sales ppl were waiting outside for line ups but no one was there. I just walked in and got the 32gb white ipad. I didn't want to get the LTE version since im using it in a rural area and when the iphone 5 whatever comes out will use that to tether like i do.
    The Screen is like butter! literally its like screen pron!
    i noticed that the apps from the cloud i have already purchased and having issues downloading on ipad. Its like stuck with status bar not moving. So will just use itunes to install those apps. I guess its slow on the servers

Some apps that havent updated to the new screen rez, look like crap near the ibooks and itunes app icons.

So far everything works smoothly. I gave the ipad 2 to my sis and kept the 1st gen.So this is like woohoo. I will give the 1st gen to my parents to use.

I noticed, well here in toronto, on kijiji, many ppl are selling the ipads for $150-$300 above cost. What a waste.

I dont intend to sell.I like the ipad as is.

Hope the developers update their apps soon! .. even with scaling some apps look like they need to make use of the higher rez.

Attached Files:

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

Cool, even though you could have posted this in another thread. ;)

3. cpnotebook80 thread starter macrumors 6502a