Got my new macbook pro 2.8

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dogster, Oct 22, 2008.

1. dogster macrumors member

Ok let me start by saying that I purchased this to be a back -up since I use these professionally in my field of expertise. I set up two profiles so I could match the new macbook pro 2.8 with my 5 month old macbook pro 17 inch
    hi rez model 2.5 ghz. I was able to match them pretty close and was very surprised how good the new macbook pro looked . So its not perfect but close to it for my film-making and photo use. I know glossy is a little problem but I
    think its just fine for me . I agree there should be a choice but I am over it.
    I make good money as an expert in my fields of interest so thats the bottom line I think IMO that most people that post here maybe just buy the newest
    apple products just to have one. Thats ok too .

Doug T;)

2. Emmett22 macrumors newbie

I would love to have a field of expertise, like a whole valley with nothing but fields of expertise.
    Your a lucky man to have a field of expertise, i bet you grow money trees there, in your field of expertise.
    Is there a magic seed or beans to grow this field of expertise.
    Right now my field of expertise is a steamy dark swamp, where my profession is to w*nk and watch entourage, sometimes both. So IMO i do use a MBP in my field of interest at least. Not very much money in it though:p.

LL Cool J :D

3. dogster thread starter macrumors member

ok now

Like I said lots of wannabes on this site . I am just saying nothing is perfect and get aife . Go camping , anything but stop whining and complaining :rolleyes:
    In my field of expertise lol

Peace

4. Emmett22 macrumors newbie

:D i was just kidding, im glad you took it in the spirit it was intended.
    Congrats on your MB btw.
    May you and your MBP have a prosperous harvest;)

5. dogster thread starter macrumors member

no problem

Thanks for responding I thought I was being to hard on you !
    peace nd have a good week

Doug;)