Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
just thought id let you guys know! i think that its a wonderful mp3 player, its tiny, and colourful, and i keep it cliped to my belt all the time so it takes up no space in my pocket! Having a deock is pretty cool too.

i know a lot of people dont like not haaving a screen, but this thing is great for walking around uni with!

pointless thread i know, but hey, i thing the shuffle is great, and in orange, is even better!

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
just thought id let you guys know! i think that its a wonderful mp3 player, its tiny, and colourful, and i keep it cliped to my belt all the time so it takes up no space in my pocket! Having a deock is pretty cool too.

i know a lot of people dont like not haaving a screen, but this thing is great for walking around uni with!

pointless thread i know, but hey, i thing the shuffle is great, and in orange, is even better!

Got any pics? I wanna see what the orange looks like "in the metal."

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
I saw them in John Lewis yesterday. They look fantastic. The orange is a nice addition. I can see people buying them in several colours.

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
sure, they are a bit blurry (taken on my phone), the first one is it on my belt loop, and the others are next to various things on my desk

Attachments

• Photo-0107.jpg
    Photo-0107.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Photo-0105.jpg
    Photo-0105.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Photo-0104.jpg
    Photo-0104.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 106

Max Payne

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Congrats on your purchase.

What's with Apple and colours? Why does all the colours chosen by Apple look gorgeous, but not any other company? :cool:

My silver 2G is good enough for now. :D

nsbio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
NC
I checked out the new shuffles at an Apple store and I agree that orange is the nicest color.

CaptainZap

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2007
Oh man, Shuffles are awesome, I used to hate them, but with the new design and the clip, they are wonderful. Glad to see you like it.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
What's with Apple and colours? Why does all the colours chosen by Apple look gorgeous, but not any other company? :cool:

it's hard not to be blinded by admiration and pride about a company with which we're all so impassioned. i love apple, and i love their new colors (my favorites are the orange shuffle and red nano). but can we forget the original gold mini? yuck! nevertheless, i <3 apple and i <3 colors!

Schnebar

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2006
California
just got my orange shuffle today too

Here are some more pictures for everyone who wants to see what it looks like.

The flash on photobooth made it a little brighter.

ToastMaster

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Hmmm... I think that orange and white go so well together. I wish they'd make colored fullsize iPods because my black one is so dull.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
The orange is awesome! Also my favorite color. If they release a nano (or any iPod with a screen) in that color orange I'll definitely buy it :)

DeFett

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2006
Australia
Congrats on your purchase.

My silver 2G is good enough for now. :D

I had a theory they where going to use the colours of the old Apple logo but the Pink one throws a spanner in that one.
old_apple_logo.jpg

Maynerd

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2007
Anyone have green? I haven't seen any of them in person but the green looks real nice on my pc.

holamiamigos

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2006
if i had to get one it would definitely be orange.. its been my favorite color since i was a kid... if you only any of the nanos were orange.... :sigh:

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Saw the new colored Shuffles in the Apple store in Ginza.

They all look very nice. Sweet!

I wanted to buy one of each and rotate their use! :)

Then reality hit so I will have to be happy with my original 2nd Gen Shuffle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.