Got my Piel Frama FramaSlim Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Robster3, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Robster3, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014

Robster3 macrumors 68000

Got my Piel Frama FramaSlim today, Very nice case. It's in iForte, sort of a stressed leather. $95 AUD with shipping from Spain to Australia in 6 days. I have had a 4S and iPad case before.
    Magnets keep front closed even upside down, mic cutout works great for calls when front is closed. Volume on side. Folds to back nicely. Nice to be able to feel the sides of the phone and use the buttons and have back and front protection.
    The sticky pad holding the phone is rock solid too.
    iPad Air photos

http://www.pielframa.com/iphone-5s-cases-color-iforte-black-1411-119.htm

Attached Files:

2. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

Have you dropped it yet by any chance? If you have then did the phone come off the sticky pad?

3. Fattytail macrumors 6502a

Sticky pad? Is it just me or does that sound like a horrible idea. Then how do you remove your phone? Does it leave a residue?

4. Robster3, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014

Robster3 thread starter macrumors 68000

No haven't dropped it.

----------

It leaves no residue, it comes off easy enough but just hard enough that it is solid, no way the phone would come off on its own. I had it in a Brodit car holder which holds the case not the phone for 2 hours over country roads and the phone didn't budge.
    Vaja have a case the same too.

5. jck1634 macrumors regular

jck1634

I got mine a couple of months ago and dropped it a fair few times. Phone’s stayed on and hasn’t come unstuck. Plus the phones was relatively protected. Love this case

6. ivaren macrumors newbie

No, the material isn't sticky in a glue-icky-kind-of-way. It's more like tiny tiny bits of vacuum. "Thousands of microscopic craters" they write on their homepage. I would buy this case if I get my powerbutton rattle-problem fixed, which I doubt. I'm stuck with a case that covers the button, allowing it to put tiny pressure on it. Apple leather case is nice, but this one right here looks like a very luxurious product.