Got my Week 37 Friday

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mbawg, Sep 22, 2007.

1. mbawg macrumors newbie

And now I have to send it back to the apple online store, wait a week for them to ship out a replacement... I wish they would have just waited to ship these things out. I was told on the phone that I would receive a new ipod touch and then I would have to send my old one back, as it turns out, i am getting an empty box today, and I send it back before I get the new one.. So I will be iPodless for a week :( I want some money back

2. sdfd504 macrumors regular

I also got a week 37 from the online store Friday but I am going to try to make the two hour trip to an apple store instead of having to send it back to apple.

3. Srestrepo macrumors member

I was told the same. that the new ipod would be in the box they will send me to send the bad one back. But I called twice and was told 1 week wait.:mad:

4. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

Is there actually a problem with your iPods or are you just being anal and paranoid based on the serial number?

5. Srestrepo macrumors member

I tried watching Pirates of carribean, it was aweful. And I am fan of H.I.M. ( great rock band) ( listen to their single Kiss of Dawn)and their music videos are picture perfect on my ipod classic but on the touch it unwatchable. So I know its the ipod touch screen sucks.