iPhone XR Got my XR today.

GreenPea

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Congrats to you! That is a great phone. I have the Iphone 8 currently but have played with the Xr in the store. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a new Iphone. The Xr battery life is supposed to be amazing. Enjoy!

OTACORB

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2009
Central, Louisiana
That red is sexy with the black. Good choice and congrats! Let us know how you like it after you use it for awhile. I totally love my Xr. I have zero regrets returning the Xs Max for it.

pdp1

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2018
It makes my 6s look so tiny. I got it in red. I like the bezel. The black with the red looks amazing. It’s a great phone. I’m real happy with it so far. The color is gorgeous.
Congrats! My iPhone 6 feels like a toy after using the Xr for a couple weeks now. I’m still getting used to the size difference a bit but otherwise thoroughly enjoying it. I’m sure you are/will too!

Devyn89

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2012
If I didn’t want the extra features of the XS I would’ve definitely gone the the red XR that colour is amazing!

cornerexit

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
I’d still like a 5.25” to 5.5” version of it but I am impressed with the XR. The battery life, screen quality (best lcd out there), and Face ID going to full screen makes the home button look like an antique. For me, it’s the best iphone upgrade since the first one. Please Apple, make a smaller version some day.