Got off the horn w/ ATT - Order Status Info

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by S1njin, Jun 16, 2010.

1. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Okay Gang,

Got off the horn w/ ATT - for those of you that have order status showing 6/16 instead of 6/15 - you were one of the ones that was keyed in manually due to the servers being shot to hell.

I asked what that meant as far as pre-order status and your place in line - she didn't know. Nothing has been sent out to the CSRs that lets them know how that situation is handled.

If your card was hit w/ the pre-charge, that is not a guarentee of 1st batch pre-order.

Also, pre-orders can only be cancelled before the warehouse starts putting your kit together - so if this pisses some of you off your window for changing your mind closes every day we get closer to launch.

So ... essentially the only thing you can do is keep up on your order status. That's the only way of knowing, at least as of today.

In retrospect, now I'm happy I also went to Best Buy ... what to do what to do ...

:confused:

2. S1njin thread starter macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Oh, and I suppose its possible that those seeing 'backorder' are those actually in queue to get a phone in the first batch - given how the order entered date might end up being your place in line regardless of when you actually went thru the motions online. ***speculation on my part***