Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
got rid of it, i wanted a stable 9.0 GM and apple throws 9.1 beta and every time i unlocked phone it told me to update phone. i found online the 9.0 GM downloaded it and installed it on my iPhone and unenrolled the beta profile no more public beta for me!!

if anyone wants to get rid of public beta let me know i will give tips and pointers how to do it

cloudystrife

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Can you detail the steps. I just want to get back to the current version of 9 before I sell my phone

Saurus504

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2015
I would actually recommend downloading the PB 9.1. Its light years ahead of 9.0 and is actually smooth

cloudystrife

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
I'll do that personally but I'm selling the phone. Will the buyer be in the beta cycle if the phone is restored as new?

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
Can you detail the steps. I just want to get back to the current version of 9 before I sell my phone

go to your settings and unenroll the beta profile

then since iOS 9 gm is not released i downloaded iOS 9.0 GM from the internet its the same exact version that is being released tomorrow so apple is not going to brink it then after i download it on iTunes i hold down option and click on check for update and it lets me install 9.0 GM and the profile is gone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.