Yellowstone2012

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
Can't return it; don't have the receipt. Plus, I tried calling the Apple Store, and they said that if I do return it, the original payment method will be refunded, which I don't want. (would embarrass gifter).

Liquinn

Suspended
Apr 10, 2011
Can't return it; don't have the receipt. Plus, I tried calling the Apple Store, and they said that if I do return it, the original payment method will be refunded, which I don't want. (would embarrass gifter).
Hmmmm... start a collection? :p

bookwormsy

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
Sell it on Craigslist/Ebay/MR Marketplace. You should get most of the value if you explain why youre reselling it and its new in the box.

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
courier-engadet.jpg

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
return to walmart. If it is unopened you could get a walmart gc

or

sell on ebay?

Return both of them and get the best one (IE. 2 iPad 2's 16gb = 1 64gb +cash)

I agree with these two points. If Walmart does indeed give a giftcard without the receipt, then I'd say follow wrinkster's advice and get a better one. If not, you could just sell one of them and pocket the cash if you don't need a higher end iPad.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
Politely explain to the person least likely to take offence that you're very grateful for the gift, but you actually got two iPads for Christmas and ask if they would like it.

macduke

macrumors G4
Jun 27, 2007
Central U.S.
I entered a design competition a few months ago to win an iPad 2, even though I already had one. I made second place (which sadly means I received nothing), but if I had won I planned on taping the two iPads together to make an iPad 2DS.

BOOM.

Liquinn

Suspended
Apr 10, 2011
I entered a design competition a few months ago to win an iPad 2, even though I already had one. I made second place (which sadly means I received nothing), but if I had won I planned on taping the two iPads together to make an iPad 2DS.

BOOM.
Where can I find a iPad folder that holds two iPads?

Thanks xD

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.