Carrier Gotta love verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azfalcons, Sep 29, 2015.

1. azfalcons Suspended

azfalcons

So I'm sitting here at the house and Fed Ex shows up with a package..uhhh why we already have phones. Sure enough its a 6S 128 Rose gold. So I call Verizon. When i inquired about the color on Saturday apparently that meant ship it? LOL ok. So my wife wants that color anyhow so I just sent her silver one back. Why ship something just because we've discussed it? Oh well worked out for the wife I guess.

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I just find that highly unlikely...maybe your wife ninja ordered it.

3. azfalcons thread starter Suspended

azfalcons

HA HA maybe so. She seemed as surprised as I was. Oh well no harm no foul I guess

4. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I'm sure they're charging you for it though, and they didn't just accidentally ship one out.

5. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

Yeah Verizon giving something out for free? I don't think so. Those cheap bastards even want a $30 restocking fee for defective phones from what I'm hearing.

6. azfalcons thread starter Suspended

azfalcons

No. She said it was by accident and processed a return right away. No restocking fee....yet. Lol

7. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Exactly why I'll never buy from Verizon again cost me $70 to try a tablet from them back in 2010

8. legioxi macrumors 6502a

Anytime I buy from Verizon I make sure to use a card with buyer protection for that exact reason. They (at least AMEX with buyer protection) will cover restocking costs.