Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

princessromanov

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2012
I will be so happy if someone could tell me what to do about my iPhone 4. When I try to use running trackers such as Runkeeper or Map my run the GPS is completly out. Runkeeper tells me I have gone 8 miles when I know the path I take is 3 miles. Same with all the other tracking apps I have tried. My maps and find my iPhone app still works okay. I have tried reloading the apps but still the same results

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I will be so happy if someone could tell me what to do about my iPhone 4. When I try to use running trackers such as Runkeeper or Map my run the GPS is completly out. Runkeeper tells me I have gone 8 miles when I know the path I take is 3 miles. Same with all the other tracking apps I have tried. My maps and find my iPhone app still works okay. I have tried reloading the apps but still the same results

Checked location services?

thepriesthood

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2013
I've been having the exact same problem, but in a different country (South Korea) and with an older iphone (3G). I have tried everything from reinstalling the app to restoring the phone. My GPS works with maps, but no longer with Runkeeper. The GPS arrow is grey instead of purple.

@princessromanov did you ever solve the problem? if so, how? Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.