Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hostrup

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Hello All

I just got my new iMac 27" and was actually interested in knowing if my GPU was the 680m as many report on here. I have not set up bootcamp yet, as I dont have a superdrive and a windows cd. But will try and get a hold of it later on. But I am interested in any programs for MacOSX that can show CUDA cure and memory on the GPU? Haven't been able to google my way to one yet. I figured that someone on here would definately know :)

AND, has anyone listed stable and safe overclocking numbers for the 675MX yet? Couldn't find any on here :)

All the best
J

Hostrup

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Can no one help here?

I also wanna ask, is it possible to install a windows iso on bootcamp with a usb stick? Read alot of places that its a gamble???

kaellar

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2012
Hello All

I just got my new iMac 27" and was actually interested in knowing if my GPU was the 680m as many report on here. I have not set up bootcamp yet, as I dont have a superdrive and a windows cd. But will try and get a hold of it later on. But I am interested in any programs for MacOSX that can show CUDA cure and memory on the GPU? Haven't been able to google my way to one yet. I figured that someone on here would definately know :)

AND, has anyone listed stable and safe overclocking numbers for the 675MX yet? Couldn't find any on here :)

All the best
J

1. The app's name is CUDA-Z
2. Safe clocks are extremely individual, so you'll never know if you don't try it yourself. Someone is able to OC its iMac to 1000/6000 core/memory safely, while someone else couldn't even get +20mhz over the base clocks.

Hostrup

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2010
1. The app's name is CUDA-Z
2. Safe clocks are extremely individual, so you'll never know if you don't try it yourself. Someone is able to OC its iMac to 1000/6000 core/memory safely, while someone else couldn't even get +20mhz over the base clocks.

Thanks man. I cant clock in osx right? Read somewhere it has to be in Windows bootcamp?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.