Graft Concept Leverage

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by quicksilver77, Sep 22, 2012.

1. quicksilver77, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012

quicksilver77 macrumors 6502

quicksilver77

Not sure if others use this case on their iPhone 4's but in my opinion it is one of the best out there. I get many compliments on it. I just picked up an iPhone 5 and miss the Leverage already. According to their facebook page they are working on a 5 Leverage but it will be a few months until they start production. I picked up a casemate cheap bumper style case until the Leverage is produced.

2. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

Had one on my 4s as well. It's the wife's now :(

3. quicksilver77 thread starter macrumors 6502

quicksilver77

Ha That is my wife's 4S I took pic's of that I gave her after upgrading to the 5. :(

4. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

I wouldn't use this case on my iPhone 5 even if it were given to me. I used one for two days on my 4S and it scuffed it up pretty good.

5. quicksilver77 thread starter macrumors 6502

quicksilver77

Not sure where it could have scuffed it unless you didnt put the supplied tape protection up on the top around the button. Seems that is the only place it could scuff it since the clasp is opened and closed there. To each their own though. I love this case.

6. dwa2011 macrumors regular

dwa2011

I have already talked to them and received a very positive reply. They said I will be able to beta test a prototype case. I will see if they will allow me to put some pictures up on here. I do not see why they would not. I was also told that I would need to contact them around a month or two so it looks to be some ways away, but still, I agree 100% the GC Leverage is one of my favorite cases.

7. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

More power to ya.

8. TheLegend macrumors member

TheLegend

I used the case for a while on my 4S, I thought it was alright at the time (definetely got a lot of attention and compliments) but I preferred even an inCase slider case because it at least accomodated my headphones. Using an adapter just to listen to music was a huge pain. The Leverage's headphone and 30 pin jacks were tiny, I'm surprised there weren't more complaints about it. I couldn't use my ever so useful Monster 30 pin cable with it either.

Before anyone picks up a case I'd recommend you make sure your 30 pin adapters and headphones fit. If they make it for the 5 with a lightning port at the bottom, it should be fine, but in a few months when other companies potentially make their own lightning cables (I'm not sure on the patent status) I'd beware.