Graft Leverage

Ejilol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2011
Hey everyone.
I'm contemplating getting this case but would love to here from people who have it first!
One of my biggest gripes with cases is a ton of them don't leave room for many headphone jacks, so this is a potential deal breaker for me.
I already read a comment on one of the threads saying that this was a problem for them but would love to here from more people.
Thanks!

http://www.graftconcepts.com/products/metal-leverage-iphone4-case

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2011
Use the search feature on this site, there is a HUGE thread about this case and what is going on with it right now.

vong

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2010
I have it and I like it. I use BOSE IE2 and it fits, it is not too small but it fits.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
Hey everyone.
I'm contemplating getting this case but would love to here from people who have it first!
One of my biggest gripes with cases is a ton of them don't leave room for many headphone jacks, so this is a potential deal breaker for me.
I already read a comment on one of the threads saying that this was a problem for them but would love to here from more people.
Thanks!

http://www.graftconcepts.com/products/metal-leverage-iphone4-case
Seriously? 3 posts down from yours is a thread containing 1,076 comments!!! How many more people do you need to hear from??? :rolleyes:

Ejilol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2011
i actually searched for it and found squat, but the second i posted the thread i saw the related threads section on the bottom with that very same thread!

Felt like an idiot!

Couldn't find how to delete my own thread either :\

dwa2011

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2011
Northwest Atlanta
I love my black/matte leverage.

My klischp head phones, my Bose headphones, and my skullcandy headphones fit with ease. I have ran into a time when an aux cord did not fit because of the case. What headphones were you worried about?

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2010
when applying skins...

Sorry was going to make a new thread computer tweaked out.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.