Grand Theft Auto V for Mac

a.starcevic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Does anyone know if Grand Theft Auto V will be available for Mac, without the use of Windows? Would anyone have any educated guesses based on evidence they have found?

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
Does anyone know if Grand Theft Auto V will be available for Mac, without the use of Windows? Would anyone have any educated guesses based on evidence they have found?
Nope and nope. I certainly hope that it will be as all I have been doing is playing GTA III and Vice City since they came out on the MAS.

a.starcevic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Nope and nope. I certainly hope that it will be as all I have been doing is playing GTA III and Vice City since they came out on the MAS.
That's what I've been doing. I was really sad when I found out GTA IV was not available for Mac. I love the game, but I don't want to use Windows to run it.

a.starcevic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Yup, I agree 100%. I am in the same situation as you my friend.
There isn't even an HDMI input adapter out for the iMac 27-inch (mid 2011) model so I could plug my Xbox into it and use it as a display. Thunderbolt has everyone locked down right now. I have all this power in my iMac, but no games to use it with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.