Graphic design help

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by vong, Dec 8, 2011.

1. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

Can anyone help me create a company logo for the company "CaseWire"? I have an analytical report that is due soon and no one in my group member knows how to use photoshop. If anyone can help me create a simple, yet clean & nice looking design I would greatly appreciate it. :apple:

2. kayfaberockstar macrumors newbie

I might be able to help you! I am a graphic designer and website developer with 10+ years experience. I have added you to my contacts here on the forums and you should be able to email me. Let me know if you cannot view my email address. I look forward to hearing from you. - Jason

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Is it a school report type thing? You're not a graphic design student, are you?

4. vong thread starter macrumors 6502a

vong

Yes it is a report type. I finished the report with my group but my teacher wants us to have a company logo for our report to make it look more fancy. The class is a business writing class where you learn how to write business letters and etc. No I am not a graphic design student, I am a Management Information System major.

5. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Student or not student and I still come across the same requests, generally I make the rule not to work for free... But I'd suggest a simple typographic logo in Helvetica would suit your need for a project of this nature.

Though I'm waiting for the Comic Sans, wet floors and rainbow gradient to make an appearance :)

6. dblessin macrumors newbie

NICE!

Check this out!

http://www.no-spec.com/

7. vong thread starter macrumors 6502a

vong

Thank you very much. This is what I needed. I appreciate taking time to help me do this. :apple:

8. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

Yep.

9. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Hardly though I am aware of No-Spec, they do raise very valid points. Though if it's part of university assignment it would be more advantageous for the OP to connect with someone at their university within design, maybe get a skills sharing thing going.

I did similar when I was at University all of that time ago, it worked rather well for design work I had a communications help with copy and proof reading while I spruced up many of the collateral they were putting together. We both benefited from each others skills and expertise at university and this has continued to the professional environment, the best thing is now I still pass her work when needs be and I get work through her.

It's all about networking on university and college assignments ;)

10. Nostromo macrumors 65816

Nostromo

Why not design the logo yourself?

It's fun, and no lives depend on your success.

11. Laird Knox macrumors 68000

But think of the pixels!