iPad Graphic problems with new iPad air.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by fel10, Nov 1, 2013.

1. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

Anyone else experience graphic problems with the new iPad air? I was playing China Town Wars, and all of the sudden the screen started flickering. It also turned off and on by itself. Should I exchange it?

2. AlexH macrumors 68000

AlexH

I'd fire up some other apps and see if the problem persists. If not, maybe it's an isolated app issue. If it does persist, or if you'd rather not take a chance, there's not harm in going to the Apple Store and explaining to them what's going on and getting it replaced.

3. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

Yup, hammer it with some games, especially demanding 3d games if you have any. If they are fine then it is likely an isolated app issue.

4. raregrit macrumors newbie

iPad Air Graphical Issues

I bought the 128GB Wifi model of the iPad Air, and I have experienced graphical problems in a couple of games.
    Tunnel Town - The menus are so tiny it's almost impossible to read them, and there is screen flickering on some.
    Megapolis HD - The graphics are really small (allot smaller then they are supposed to be) and can't be zoomed in much.
    Also may or may not be an issue but my Wifi drops out allot, when other connected devices are fine.
    I noticed these reports are starting to appear on websites such as CNET apparently Asphalt 8 also has problems.

I don't know what to do at the moment, it could be badly written software (IOS) or hardware?

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

6. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

I played gta3 for a while this morning no issues. Also NOVA last night smooth no flicker