Graphics card fragments help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by fireshot91, Jul 24, 2009.

1. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Hey, I just put in a new ATI Radeon 9600Pro (PC And Mac) in my DP 1.8 PM G5.

Anyways, after I put it in (Right), and loaded the drivers, etc, I come here to browse. Well, I'm a heavy user of the scroller on the mouse. Whenever I'm browsing a thread, forum, sections, whatever, and I scroll, wherever my mouse was hovering over at the time will be dragged down multiple times. The only way I know how to get rid of it is to refresh the page.

I just opened my iTunes, and the text from this post (Atleast where my mouse is) bleeds through the iTunes window, and covers whatever the song name is.

It's really hard to describe but I hope you guys get the point. Any suggestions?

2. BobZune macrumors 6502a

Apply the latest combo update, let it reboot and then do a software update check and update if there are any available. I have one of these cards installed on a dual2G5 and it is working fine.

A status update would be appreciated.

3. fireshot91 thread starter macrumors 601

fireshot91

For now, (I already had the updates installed, and I already restarted) it's working fine (After the third restart).

I have no idea what that did, but it works. Thanks. If it happens again, I'll PM you about it.