Graphics Glitch in Spaces on Yosemite 10.10.3

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by dmj102, Apr 21, 2015.

1. dmj102 macrumors 6502

I upgraded to OS X 10.10.3 and I've started to get these graphic glitches when I do a four finger swipe or click on the icon on the dock from one Space to another Space. First it was random, and now it happens every time.

For instance, if I am looking at something in the Preview app on Space 2, and I want to go to the Mail App in Space 1, I get a momentary hanging lag of the two spaces combined and distorted graphics.

For now, it seems to be isolated to the Mail App that is designated to a space.

I tried to do a screenshot with my iPhone, but it's not that great.

This is happening more now and I'm getting concerned. I've deleted Spaces and rebooted. Then reassigned them. I've also trashed the spaces.plist and rebooted, but that didn't work.

For now I haven't designated my Mail App to a Space, but I am thinking this could be the beginning of other graphic glitches in Spaces or worse. Can anyone think of a fix for this that I can try? Is anyone else having this problem?

Attached Files:

2. dmj102 thread starter macrumors 6502

Isn't there anyone that has a suggestion for me? I've narrowed it down to the Mail app in Spaces.