Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zkap

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2019
Just wanted to post a heads-up for anyone in Germany primarily, that Gravis has a sale and the prices are sick.

I don't know why the prices are this low, maybe they're shutting down or something, but anyway, I'd single out Apple's white smart folio for the 12.9 iPad Pro priced at 47 euros (because it can be ordered). There are a thousand+ euro discounts on M3 MBPs.

If any Germans can shed light on why this sale is happening (if the store is closing down), I'd appreciate it. I ordered a few products from them over the years, fast shipment, all good, I wanted to order some more stuff but atm I'm covered so I can't make use of this sale, but maybe someone else can.

Unfortunately a lot of the items that have the biggest discounts can only be purchased in the store. I noticed 10 euro Nomad cases available for order, and many of the iPhone cases are for the 14 series. 20-something euros for FineWoven 15 series, so hopefully someone can make use of this.

I am posting this in the iPhone section, don't know if there is a more appropriate place so mods move this if needed, please and thank you.

Last edited:

maerz001

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2010
All Macs are already sold out.

Iphone and iPads discount not that great. That leaves only accessories mostly in store

Onexy

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
The Gravis brand is dead. They’re selling the last stock at no profit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.